Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I have worked with so many independent artists since 2009 and finally I think I have learned so much and can now help people in a way only my dad and Radam Schwartz and Leslie Ford helped me early in my jazz career. I had a mean period because the money wasn't on the table for me it seemed but I am clear that if you pay enough dues and work with your passion even the hard parts will be overcome and if you share truth with caring attached to it. Creating beautiful albums is my passion I must admit I need to find more time to practice on the turntables I'm good cause the key is knowing what to play first but the process is my love and remixing so we go along I want to thank all the INDYS that are on one OR MORE of THE albums I grew so much because of all of you I truly am free., and ready to take on what's next. BATES LODGE RED BANK NJ THE TEMPLE NEW BRUNSWICK TEN'S ENOUGH SOMERSET NJ TWEED'S NEWARK NJ J NOT SURE WHAT CLUB I WAS WORKING IN WHEN THE LAST PICTURE WAS TAKEN OH WELL RIP BASSIST ANDY MC CLOUD WHO HE ALONG WITH THE CATS STEVE NELSON, LARRY JONES, JERRY DI'ANNA, LARRY BARBEE AND THE FUN ANDY MC CLOUD AND A BUNCH OF OTHER CATS PLAYED IN MY RHYTHM SECTION.

0 comments:

Post a Comment