Monday, June 6, 2016

644 VOTES HAVE BEEN CAST THIS IS HOW YOU VOTE FOR DJ FEMMIE URBAN QUEEN OF MIXTAPES!!!~!HIT THIS LINK @DJFEMMIE

http://www.allstarmixtapeawards.com/top-100-djs/



COUNTDOWN STILL TIME TO VOTE FOR THE URBAN QUEEN OF MIXTAPES THE CONTEST IS ON YOU STILL HAVE 24 DAYS TO VOTE FOR ME IF I SENT THE INVITE FOR YOU TO VOTE CAN YOU MAKE THAT HAPPEN TODAY

@DFJFEMMIE @VOTE FOR THE URBAN QUEEN OF MIXTAPES
I'm in a contest and it's a pretty important contest to me because I've been doing what I do for years and to be acknowledged is really wonderful but it puts me on pins and needles because it tells me who hates me and it tells me who supports me it also tells me who doesn't give a f***k either way I asked a lot of people to vote for me some act like they didn't see the request some I never heard back from and it's just a request I'm going to post the link below here please follow it and vote for me you have 28 days 2 vote 4 me I comment on everybody that is on my friends list I comment on people s*** all day everyday you know what I expect the same back I'm tired of people

0 comments:

Post a Comment